Valley girl's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Listen to alliegirl33@msn.coms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Created by OnePlusYou
Created by OnePlusYou

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little crispy!


We got a lot of sun today! Laid out by the beach and ocean, did a little snorkeling, learned a lot (some more than others hahaha), and went to dinner at :) Just about it! Great, laid-back kind of day! All I can say is that the best buy made yet: hand mister fan from Walmart haha! Our $2 tubes, snorkel gear, and waterproof camera baggie come in pretty close too! I think me and Jaymee are the "toddlers" of the group-Ash and Chelle keep us in line haha I just hope Jaymee doesn't have a bloody nose tonight!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your golden tans! I am jealous actually ;)
    Oh, and I LOVE the new background...I can actually read it! THANKS

    ReplyDelete