Valley girl's playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Listen to alliegirl33@msn.coms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Created by OnePlusYou
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back to school... like a fool!! Shopping, dinner, and Waikiki beach!

Woke up today like it was a baaaaddd dream haha in other words.............

"We had to go back to school...
Like some fools... We wanted to head to the pool...
But instead, we went back to school... cuz we're cool!"

Hope ya liked that lil' wrap! We woke up VERY early and headed back to Weight Training (filled out our "game plan" for strength training) and New Testament. We learned about workouts and research on the best music to workout to: classical cuz your muscles are relaxed haha I guessed Church music and was pretty bummed when I was wrong hahaha jk! We signed out of the dorms for the next two nights and then headed off to Turtle Bay to meet Frank and Tara again! We went to Honolulu and did a little shopping! I only got one thing-a swimsuit coverup-I was so proud--usually I can do some damage with shopping haha but today, I had some self-discipline cuz I knew I'd be mad cuz I would want everything if I only got one thing that I didn't like too much! We went to Duke's for dinner-holy cow it was so good!!! We got Mulang...? some kind of yummy fish and Ash and Jaym had steak (don't worry it was medium cooked hahaha)! My kind of meal :) Mmmmm! We walked on Waikiki for a bit-very busy, but so pretty! We did a little more shopping and then headed back here! Me, Chelle, and Jaymee went down to the hot tub and then sat on lawn chairs and watched the ocean :) We had some pretty good talks haha Now, we're up in the room talking more-another thing we do best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment